pipe line in English
Stretching over 895 kilometres, the pipeline will convey gas from Mozambican gas fields to South Africa.
The nation's two largest cable operators are in the midst of opening up their high-speed pipelines to rival Internet service providers.
Use "pipe line" in a sentence
1. Trench widths should be as narrow as possible to accommodate the pipe/line and achieve that depth.
2. They should have taken some steps regarding oil pipe line and power in Nepal, but nothing worked out.
3. They are the individuals who must be given early warning if a new spending proposal is in the pipe-line.
4. Cleanout fittings are used in DWV projects to provide an easily accessible opening for cleaning or servicing the pipe line
5. In the muffler a throttling device which is controlled by the energy of the airflow to be muffled is provided in a pipe line of the airflow which needs to be muffled.
6. Conveying Air Velocity is a critical metric in pneumatic Conveying and is easily measured and/or calculated with the proper data, including actual flow in inlet scfm (Nm 3 /h), and actual pipe line pressure in psig/BAR