wood shavings in English
curly wood shavings used for packing or stuffing, excelsio
Use "wood shavings" in a sentence
1. There's wood shavings embedded in what's left of the cranium.
2. 5 Pulverized bark or even wood shavings can be used as it is so exposed to the air that denitrification is avoided.
3. Your Cornea can be scratched by contact with dust, dirt, sand, wood shavings, metal particles, contact lenses or even the edge of a piece of paper.
4. 68.09*PANELS , BOARDS , TILES , BLOCKS AND SIMILAR ARTICLES OF VEGETABLE FIBRE , OF WOOD FIBRE , OF STRAW , OF WOOD SHAVINGS OR OF WOOD WASTE ( INCLUDING SAWDUST ) , AGGLOMERATED WITH CEMENT , PLASTER OR WITH OTHER MINERAL BINDING SUBSTANCES*
5. To meet its desire for rotting wood in its vicinity, I started it in soil into which I had buried many whole twigs before planting the Bunchberries, and I worked deeply into the soil a considerable amount of wood shavings in which our pet rats had pooped, besides organic matter from finished compost.
6. Combustible waste means Combustible waste material which is salvageable, retained or collected for scrap or reprocessing and may include all Combustible fibres, hay, straw, hair, feathers, down, wood shavings, turnings, all types of paper products, soiled cloth trimmings and cuttings, rubber trimmings and buffing, metal fines, and any mixture of the above items, or any other salvageable Combustible waste …