wooden leg in English
Use "wooden leg" in a sentence
1. You probably get some pension money for that fucking pirate wooden leg.
2. "How Luiz Felipe Scolari, aka 'wooden leg', emerged from his father's shadow".
3. Queen Clarisse provides an ancestral wooden leg decoy to make it look like she's riding sidesaddle.
4. First of all, it's not a wooden leg, it's polypropylene and I don't get any money for it.
5. GILDERSLEEVE Thus the leg of a drinking-stall serves also for the wooden leg of a Bibulous person standing by
6. Once John could sit up in bed, he began carving a wooden leg with an ingenious joint that served as an ankle to an artificial foot.