objecting in English
residents object to the volume of traffic
Use "objecting" in a sentence
1. The same applies a fortiori to objections to reservations that the objecting States or objecting organizations deem impermissible.
2. Objecting to Mr Darcy because of his wealth.
3. Condoning Sin, is just like not objecting to wrong actions
4. The Commission not objecting, I am adjourning this appeal sine die.
5. Democratic socialists earned some ridicule this weekend after video clips from their annual convention—which showed attendees objecting to Clapping…
6. Her family strongly opposed the marriage, objecting to his politics, lack of career prospects and religious agnosticism.
7. Objections should be sent to the highway authority during the objection period , explaining your reason for objecting .
8. Small children in the audience could be heard objecting rather strenuously to this plot twist.
9. the disciples: Only in John’s account is Judas Iscariot identified as the one objecting to Mary’s use of expensive oil.
10. What prevented "good guards" from objecting or Countermanding the orders from tough or bad guards? 2
11. 11 They fought tooth and nail to protect the solicitors' monopoly of conveyancing but eventually compromised by not objecting to licensed conveyancers.
12. More important is the detention of the people by the Dutch authorities that we are objecting to.
13. Many other Criticisms have aroused, mostly objecting empirical results that were afterwards revised and sometimes partially rejected by Kohlberg (the most successful being Habermas)
14. They have given the appearance of objecting but in such a halfhearted way that the worldly person was encouraged to continue what he was doing.
15. Italian MEP Francesco Fiori described cloning as 'immoral and an abuse to the right to life', objecting to the research both on religious grounds and as 'an affront to civilisation'.
16. As one NPR listener wrote, objecting to the word's use, "Assassination is a strong and inflammatory term." It is indeed inflammatory, to some, in the current context of political divide.
17. Reasonably, Jesus was not objecting to Mary Magdalene’s merely touching him, since he allowed other women who were at the grave to ‘catch him by his feet.’ —Matthew 28:9.
18. Objecting to the tenderness and aloofness of humor and the vulgarism of humor, Lu Xun advocated a new concept of humor to criticize the reality, improve the work, and enliven life.
19. What prevented "good guards" from objecting or Countermanding the orders from tough or bad guards? - Conformity - Fear - They wanted to present themselves as being effective in their role - Told to be more strict
20. Alawi: objecting the return of Baathist teachers similar to the former regime expel of non-Baathists "The return of Baathists to power would be disappointing because they will take revenge and their revenge will be very severe," Hussain said