oblates in English
Nor is there much evidence to support the idea that the vast majority of churchgoing Catholics are eager to become Benedictine oblates .
Use "oblates" in a sentence
1. Despite the modern rarity of Claustral oblates, a history of oblates on the St
2. Lay Benedictines (known as oblates) include St
3. The OBlates’ mission is to preach the Good News of salvation
4. The OBlates were called “Specialists of the Most Difficult Missions” by Pope Pius XI
5. Cistercian Oblates are Christian men and women who choose to associate themselves with a Cistercian religious community in order to strengthen their baptismal commitment and enrich their Christian way of life