Use "objectifying" in a sentence
1. (Laughter) And it is objectifying.
2. Vulgar slang An objectifying display of a woman's breasts and Buttocks
3. Synonyms for Actualizing include realising, realizing, effecting, objectifying, appearing, arising, beginning, breaking, bringing about and commencing
4. The reason I put this here is also to queue up my thoughts about objectifying what play does.
5. In this process of dissolution, the monadically closed-off subjectivity of self-assertive and mutually objectifying individuals is dispossessed and cast down into the abyss.
6. Now, all joking aside, theories suggest, research confirms, exposure to thin ideals and objectifying content can lead to body dissatisfaction, internalization of the thin ideal and self-objectification among some female viewers.
7. The Commenter wrote on the post, "Every piece of news I see about them talks about how they just can't f**king stand each other, constantly fight, now this dude is apparently objectifying her as well.
8. Aftercare is definitely not sneaking out in the morning (or the middle of the night) sans goodbye, acting aloof or embarrassed about your romp in the sheets together, not acknowledging that you just banged, or objectifying this person and treating them like a convenient collection of body parts you just got off to