inefficacious in English
Then I just started wittering in a pretty inefficacious way at the Carribean customer service woman.
Use "inefficacious" in a sentence
1. Laws that are inefficacious in stopping crime.
2. When other modalities become inefficacious , Argon-helium knife still can get very good results.
3. On the condition that medical treatment is inefficacious, an open heart surgery should be performed.
4. The to contract provision modification that without the contract the autograph just agrees with to be undertaken by tripartite about is inefficacious to contract both sides.
5. The bronchus arterial embolization is a safe and efficient method to patient with severe hemoptysis, it can be preferred method to inefficacious patients treated with conservative treatment.
6. The key point was the central bank issuing banknotes in great amount as it was selling great amount of gold to retrieve banknofes, so making its gold policy inefficacious to control inflation.