inequities in English
Use "inequities" in a sentence
1. Inequities are resolved by living correct principles and values.
2. In a suburb Beset by racial inequities, lawmakers aren’t sure
3. Open access: a giant leap towards bridging health inequities
4. There are huge inequities in the distribution of research funding.
5. There are many inequities in our health-care system.
6. Gift experts say a thoughtful gift balances out inequities in price.
7. Explain why the inequities in this world in no way impugn Jehovah’s justice.
8. These inequities in income and basic social services feed on each other.
9. Remember, soon the injustices and inequities of this world will be rectified under God’s Kingdom.
10. There is a memorial to the tremendous suffering and historical inequities that they faced when they came.
11. Those inequities have fed the public unease, and they appear to have yielded at least cosmetic results.
12. I overhear two girls talk in utmost seriousness and gravity about the gross inequities in the grading system.
13. 3 I overhear two girls talk in utmost seriousness and gravity about the gross inequities in the grading system.
14. There is a simple solution that would correct these inequities and still protect homeowners from excessive taxation.
15. It was alleged that population growth since that time had resulted in serious inequities in the allocation of legislative representatives.
16. Spurs Coach Gregg Popovich Commends Dawn Staley for speaking out against NCAA inequities By Madalyn Mendoza 1 day ago
17. Classlessness functions as the ultimate unspoken excuse for a range of inequities stretching from regressive Social Security taxes to pauperization …
18. The results provide the most authoritative and conclusive evidence to date of some enduring inequities in participation in such facilities.
19. Epi + Demos + Cracy: Linking Political Systems and Priorities to the Magnitude of Health Inequities--Evidence, Gaps, and a Research Agenda Epidemiol Rev
20. We are more prone to look around, identify inequities, and feel aggrieved—even offended—by the unfairness we perceive.
21. It is a method that assures perpetuation of disparities in power and of inequities in every form of day-to-day existence.
22. Look -- given our rockets to Mars and our pocket-sized AI, we have the tools to address these systemic inequities.
23. The current pandemic risks further Accentuating the rural—urban health inequities that exist in New Zealand, University of Otago rural health specialists warn.
24. Camelback Ventures aims to address the inequities of education and social innovation by providing coaching, capital, and connections through our fellowship to underrepresented entrepreneurs.
25. NCAA Apologizes to Women's Teams for Weight Room Inequities 'I apologize to the women's student-athletes, coaches and committee for dropping the …
26. An Antiracist educator actively works to dismantle the structures, policies, institutions, and systems that create barriers and perpetuate race-based inequities for people of color
27. Being Antiracist means learning about and identifying inequities and disparities that give, in particular, white people, or any racial group, material advantages over people of color
28. Here we have an opportunity to partner with the Denny Moe's of the world and empower communities to address the health inequities that uniquely affect it.
29. Because Advancing equity requires a systematic approach to embedding fairness in decision-making processes, executive departments and agencies (agencies) must recognize and work to redress inequities in their
30. Kenny Burgos understands the costs of New York’s rising income inequality and deep inequities in the lives of Bronx residents because he has lived it
31. NCAA Apologizes to women’s teams for weight room inequities In this March 14, 2012, file photo, a player runs across the NCAA logo during practice in …
32. Allegorise Nigerian unity — an ideology of tolerance, peaceful coexistence, and equity — while expos ing the gap between the aspiration for unity and everyday inequities shaped by gender and
33. Stop Blaming Tuskegee Study For Inaction On Current Inequities in Health CAre : Shots - Health News The Tuskegee syphilis study is often cited as a reason why Black Americans might hesitate on the
34. While the Sabbat cling to occult mysteries and the Camarilla to the wealth of the upper class, the Anarchs are the boots on the ground railing at the inequities of undead life.
35. A decision by a company to retain surpluses in its par account instead of paying higher dividends may, over time, lead to significant accumulated surpluses that could create inequities among different generations of par policyholders.
36. The Division of Biostatistics is committed to challenging systemic inequities in the areas of health, medical, and biological sciences, and to advancing the goals of diversity, equity, and inclusivity in Biostatistics and related fields.
37. Results: Critically reflective practice involved getting to know the other, valuing and leveraging different forms and sources of knowledge, identifying and communicating workarounds (ie strategies to circumvent imperfect systems), seeing inequities, and advocating as collaborators, not adversaries
38. Black Borrowers 5 Racial Inequities in Borrowing: Where Are New Yorkers Struggling the Most 3 “Latinx” is a gender-neutral word increasingly used with “Hispanic” to acknowledge that not all people of Latin American descent speak Spanish.
39. • Algorithms (e.g., of retailers) place information of our computers that are then accessed by other software • Algorithms (e.g., of social media) control what I see • Poorly designed Algorithms can introduce errors or inequities • withdraw $1000 from account A, • deposit $1000 to account B,
40. The inequities in the system were great; for example, large towns such as Manchester and Birmingham elected no members (though they were part of county constituencies), while small boroughs, known as rotten or pocket boroughs—such as Old Sarum with just seven voters—elected two members of Parliament each.
41. The ULI Terwilliger Center’s 2021 Home Attainability Index provides a high-level snapshot of the extent to which a housing market provides a range of housing choices Attainable to the regional workforce, with an intentional focus on issues related to racial, socioeconomic, and intraregional disparities and inequities
42. As an Alumna of MIT who graduated less than a year ago, I was surprised that MIT would be such a large portion of Picture a Scientist, and that there was a committee of women scientists who drafted a report nicknamed “The MIT Report” on gender inequities and bias faced by women faculty in the School of Science