delicatessens in English
Many supermarkets, butcher shops, delicatessens and gourmet food stores spit-roast chickens right on the premises.
Use "delicatessens" in a sentence
1. 22 Small stores and delicatessens specialise in cheese.
2. Now Fungi Wild are available all year from Safeway and delicatessens.
3. Bialys have long been a staple in New York delicatessens and a favorite of the Jewish community
4. It is impossible to describe any but the most popular of the salami that are found both in delicatessens and supermarkets.
5. The Isle of Anglesey The story of Halen Môn Welsh sea salt The story of Halen Môn Welsh sea salt - sold in over 100 of the best delicatessens in the UK.