Use "delineated" in a sentence
1. Growth centres (Apophyses) are delineated by the dotted red lines
2. The characters were delineated with exceptional vividness.
3. Our objectives need to be precisely delineated.
4. The smoking section has been clearly delineated.
5. There are no geographically delineated groups of artifacts.
6. The author delineated many characters in his story.
7. The boundaries of these areas should be clearly delineated .
8. The teacher delineated China on the blackboard with a coloured chalk.
9. Crisply: 1 adv in a well delineated manner Synonyms: sharply
10. He delineated the State of Texas on the map with a red pencil.
11. These effects can be very clearly delineated in animals, and somewhat in man.
12. The delineated zones of potential groundwater resources are verified by detailed hydrogeological field surveys and geophysical measurements.
13. The appeal not only expressed an admission of guilt, it also delineated concrete consequences.
14. He discussed each of his principal tasks - there were only four, each clearly delineated.
15. Structural abnormalities such as hydrocephalus and Arnold-Chiari malformation can be well delineated.
16. The main characters are clearly delineated in the first chapter of the book.
17. (Romans 14:17) Jesus gave an illustration, or parable, that accurately delineated this human tendency.
18. These amount to hypothetical reserves that are'not delineated , not accessible and not available for production.
19. The mobility of the tongue, soft palate and pharyngeal surface could be clearly delineated.
20. Synonyms for Charted include delineated, plotted, draughted, drafted, graphed, sketched, mapped, mapped out, tabulated and arranged
21. In a Consociation, delineated areas use a single name from the dominant component in the map unit
22. According to the uranium metallogenic theories, three prospective areas for sandstone - type uranium deposit have been delineated.
23. Controlled Crosswalks are typically striped and delineated, as such a crosswalk could be marked or unmarked
24. Project outcomes have successfully delineated cost-effective alcohol policy actions for lowering alcohol consumption in Europe.
25. However, the planning permission here was to operate a commercial port in a precisely delineated area.
26. Consociations In a consociation, delineated areas use a single name from the dominant component in the map unit
27. Belgae; References in classic literature? Such is the nature of the celebrated Belgic confederacy, as delineated on parchment
28. Poetry can be delineated as a specific area of analysis only by a comparison with what is not poetry.
29. Six mineral zones have been delineated in the thermal aureole formed by the post-tectonic Strath Ossian Igneous Complex.
30. 1722, William Wollaston, The Religion of Nature Delineated: His wisdom and virtue cannot always rectify that which is Amiss in …
31. 26 Six mineral zones have been delineated in the thermal aureole formed by the post-tectonic Strath Ossian Igneous Complex.
32. The ship's route is clearly delineated on the surface of the water and is violently consumed by our advance.
33. During aerial inspections of a selected site, a lead observer delineated a homogeneous area on the 1:50 000 colour map.
34. The masculine and feminine positions delineated here are related to polarized versions of the two self-strategies described in previous chapters.
35. The API itself is usually invisible to programmers, as the scope of transactions is delineated by declarative data found in deployment descriptors.
36. A mile or two away a line of froth delineated the beach and along it Impressionistic strokes suggested stick and hessian shelters.
37. 22 A mile or two away a line of froth delineated the beach and along it Impressionistic strokes suggested stick and hessian shelters.
38. Bpi is in good standing with the FDA’s registration requirements as delineated in The Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002
39. Bpi is in good standing with the FDA’s registration requirements as delineated in The Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002
40. The Bliss children, Simon and Sorel – Bickeringly at odds in the well-delineated performances of Sam Alexander and Laura Rogers – have invited, respectively, a …
41. And each category is different from other categories. In addition, the thesis delineated the connection order between the short-term time adverbs and other time adverbs.
42. Planning Areas, also known as DGP areas or DGP zones, are the main urban planning and census divisions of Singapore delineated by the Urban Redevelopment Authority.
43. Bpi is in good standing with the FDA’s registration requirements as delineated in The Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002
44. Bpi is in good standing with the FDA’s registration requirements as delineated in The Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002
45. Any autonomous system may be represented in Achievability space by the volume describing that system's capabilities within the 3-axis space delineated by perception, cognition, and action
46. All you need be concerned with in terms of growing is that you honor and respect that which is occurring, focusing more and more lucidly on the delineated structure of the present moment.
47. Attenuation is commonly measured in decibels (dB) per linear measure by which something is transferred, as in electromagnetic rays of light or other delineated beams and signals
48. Anergia, or lack of energy, is a newly delineated, criterion-based geriatric syndrome that is often overlooked or dismissed by doctors and patients alike as simply a natural tiredness associated
49. The neurophysiological and morphological anomalies described by us in the afferent visual pathways of amblyopic monkeys have been further delineated in recent years and could be confirmed for human amblyopia.
50. The Vaccine Antigen Master File shall contain the following information extracted from the relevant part (Active substance) of Module 3 on ‘Quality Data’ as delineated in Part I of this Annex: