Use "delineating" in a sentence
1. Arointing delineating fusileers luring propria osmolal
2. • A Cadastral parcel layer delineating the bound - aries of real property in the jurisdiction
3. • maps and aerial photographs of the site delineating the area and location of the donation.
4. Geometric representation delineating the geographic area of an orthoimage coverage that contributes to the aggregated orthoimage coverage.
5. Delineating of areas surrounding designated drinking water protection zones provides an administrative tool for preventing groundwater contamination.
6. Delineating seismic and Aseismic slip on faults allows the exploration of the complex relationship between these different modes of slip
7. Bunds play a critical role in retaining moisture/water on sloped ground, providing access to fields, and delineating ownership
8. Geometric representation delineating the geographic area of the elevation grid coverage that contributes to the aggregated elevation grid coverage.
9. Analyses They also provide broad assessments of variables that co-occur with parent alcoholism, permitting Analyses delineating the specificity of these effects
10. Such an approach is Computationally intensive although the models are capable of delineating the temperature decay along the artery and the rewarming by the countercurrent vein
11. Wreck Huggers, Aqualungs and Red Tape A heritage process of the middle ground? Mirja Arnshav The arrow of time There are many ways of delineating the slippery and ambiguous concept of cultural heritage
12. A letter/form delineating: Version #(s), Change(s) description, Rationale/evidence why change does NOT impact Airworthiness must be provided,(including “regression analysis” when necessary), Signature(s) of appropriate program management poc, systems safety (software and/or hardware), and testing agency.
13. Delineating an approach to activism at the intersection of queer rights, immigration rights, and social justice, Queer Migration Politics examines a series of "Coalitional moments" in which contemporary activists discover and respond to the predominant rhetoric, imagery, and ideologies that signal a …
14. After this study the earlier classification of AP events by Broughton  into three forms, "confusional Arousals," "sleepwalking" or "somnambulism" and "sleep terrors" seems to be outworn and to speak about a continuum of seizure symptoms, instead of delineating distinct groups of behavioral phenomena, is more established.
15. An Anecdote is a brief, revealing account of an individual person or an incident: "a story with a point," such as to communicate an abstract idea about a person, place, or thing through the concrete details of a short narrative or to characterize by delineating a specific quirk or trait.
16. Capsulated 14C-UBT was done in a novel way by using 74 kBq of 14C-urea along with 6.0 MBq of 99mTc-diethylene triamine penta-acetic acid (99mTc-DTPA) to simultaneously monitor the movement and the fate of ingested capsule after delineating the stomach contour by using 20.0 MBq of 99mTechnetium pertechnetate (99mTcO4-) under dual head gamma camera.