gynecological in English
of or pertaining to gynecology, of or pertaining to the branch of medicine which deals with the diseases and health maintenance of the female reproductive system
Use "gynecological" in a sentence
1. Gynecological medical instruments for examining women' s reproductive organs
2. Females Abductees experience gynecological problems after encounters including various cysts and cancers
3. The ZEISS Colposcope 150FC is a versatile Colposcope meeting the demands of busy gynecological clinics:
4. Cytology, Non-Gynecological, Fluid, Washings, Brushings or FNA - See available Test Resources
5. Balneotherapy has been used for thousands of years to treat skin disorders, arthritis, paralysis, gynecological disorders, …
6. CONCLUSIONS: Treatment of gynecological cancer patients in the prone position using a Bellyboard reduces the …
7. Abnormal uterine bleeding (AUB) is one of the most common gynecological problems addressed in out-patient clinics.
8. P6 acupressure is a non-invasive method that may have a place as prophylactic antiemetic therapy during gynecological surgery.
9. Treatment of gynecological cancer patients in the prone position using a Bellyboard reduces the volume of irradiated small bowel
10. Endocervical Curettage is a gynecological procedure that women might encounter when being screened for specific health conditions like cancer
11. Bangor OB/GYN is a private medical practice dedicated to providing exceptional gynecological and obstetrical care in Bangor, ME
12. Mihaela Cristea, M.D., is a medical oncologist with expertise in treating gynecological cancers at City of Hope in Southern California.
13. Colposcope Digital imaging System is the combination of digital imaging technology and Colposcope, which is suitable for clinical gynecological examination of vulva, vagina, cervix and other parts
14. The high-intensity focused ultrasound operating device can be used for various operations such as beauty treatment, adipolysis, gynecological disease treatment, etc.
15. Concierge nursing is a Post-operative Home Healthcare Nursing Service with 19 years of individualized nursing experience — specializing in cosmetic and gynecological surgical recovery.
16. Pioneer and inventor of gel-based transdermal therapies Besins Healthcare is a global leader in therapies for gynecological, fertility, and obstetrical conditions, and androgen deficiency
17. The American Gynecological & Obstetrical Society (Agos) advances the health of women by providing dedicated leadership and promoting excellence in research, education and medical practice
18. For the Alberta hysterectomy cost estimate, the costs associated with CMG 577 (major gynecological procedures for ovarian or adnexal malignancy) for 2000/01 were used.
19. The newsletter then commented: “The results of this study may warrant a fresh look at the use of blood for all women undergoing obstetric and gynecological operations.”
20. Sweet Coochie Ja, was established July 2019 as a Sole Proprietor Registered Business .We offer wide variety of natural plant based feminine products that aid in fighting and treating common gynecological issues
21. Albit – device which will amaze you… New generation ! Albit was designed as an easy-to-use and practical ultrasound device both for general diagnostic applications such as Gynecological-Obstetric, Abdominal, Urology, Pediatric, Small subsurface organs examination and …
22. Assertum Injection is used for Gynecological infections, Urinary tract infection, Bacterial infections, Peritonitis, Intra-abdominal infections, Endometritis, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Septicemia, Skin and soft tissue infection, Respiratory tract infections and other conditions.Assertum Injectionmay also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
23. Colposcopy is a gynecological procedure that illuminates and magnifies the vulva, vaginal walls, and uterine cervix in order to detect and examine abnormalities of these structures. Colposcopy is a procedure used by physicians that provides a magnified and illuminated view of the vulva, vaginal walls, and uterine cervix.
24. ZEISS Colposcope KSK 150 FC High-quality optics The ZEISS KSK 150 FC is a versatile Colposcope meeting the demands of busy gynecological clinics: • High-intensity fiber optic illumination via integrated light guide allows you to clearly recognize color differences in the epithelium and visualize tissue patterns.
25. From that highly improbably account of a gentle rabbi - friend of little children, Roman tax collectors, and ladies with gynecological problems - could be distilled, by skilled interpreters well versed in the art of rabbinic exegesis as well as the abracadabra of Gnostic mysticism, secret passwords and sayings.
26. Besides the mineral water and sodium chloride with a high concentration (119 g/l), climate specific depression intramontane with cool summers and cold winters is an important factor for cure. In the resort Ocna-Şugatag to treat degenerative rheumatic afectiunile and abarticulare, peripheral neurological diseases (paresis, sequels after polineuropatii), gynecological diseases (ovarian insufficiency, cervicitis).
27. A new statistical study on anaerobes in gynecological and obstetrical infections is discussed. In patients with vaginitis, adnexitis, infected and septic abortion, infections of the amniotic fluid, postoperative infections, and the so-called “third-day surgical fever”, most pathogens found belonged to the Bacteroides genus, in addition to some other facultative anaerobes.
28. The resort offers treatment mainly for gynecological diseases (ovarian insufficiency, chronic cervicitis, chronic metrosalpingitis, secondary sterility) but then also for generative, inflammatory and abarticular rheumatic diseases (cervical, dorsal and lumbar spondylosis, arthrosis, polyarthrosis; articular painful conditions; tendonitis, tendomyositis, scapulohumeral periarthritis), posttraumatic conditions (after healed operations on joints, muscles or bones, after luxations and twists), peripheral neurological disorders (light peresis, sequelae after poliomylitis and after polyneuropathies), endocrine diseases (hypothyroidism, after endocrinological treatment), cardiovascular diseases (varicose ulcer, acrocyanosis).