bodyguards in English
Use "bodyguards" in a sentence
1. And I see you bring bodyguards.
2. A screen of bodyguards protected the President.
3. Police are very careful when screening politicians' bodyguards.
4. The bodyguards surrounded Jehoash to protect him.
5. He never goes anywhere without his personal bodyguards.
6. Optio speculatorum: optio in the elite cavalry bodyguards.
7. The President always has six bodyguards in close attendance.
8. Three of his bodyguards were injured in the attack.
9. He always has at least two bodyguards in attendance.
10. 14 Three of his bodyguards were injured in the attack.
11. He had two bodyguards, since he was well-to-do.
12. The bodyguards thrust past the crowd to get at the cameraman.
13. 3 bodyguards in his suite, one advance guard in the lobby.
14. The Queen was flanked by a retinue of bodyguards and policemen.
15. We, at Agasts,LLC, are personal security experts, bodyguards, and bounty hunters
16. Tina: No problem, you and Whinny will be my bodyguards, I'm not scared.
17. They are highly skilled in martial arts and serve as the king's bodyguards.
18. He enjoyed the trappings of power, such as a chauffeur-driven car and bodyguards.
19. The unit supplied bodyguards for government officials, and it was used for special military operations.
20. Police and bodyguards had to protect him as the almost hysterical crowds struggled to approach him.
21. The aphids of Chapter 10 could be seen as paying out nectar to hire professional bodyguards.
22. You telling me she cut her way through 88 bodyguards before she got to O-Ren?
23. Peithon was named one of the seven (later eight) Somatophylakes "bodyguards" of Alexander in 335 BC.
24. All three men had allegedly been abducted by Mrs Mandela's bodyguards at the end of 19
25. In The Godfather, Don Corleone's son, Sonny, has three men "thoroughly Bastinadoed" by his bodyguards
26. 19 Like an aphid, then, the caterpillar employs ants as bodyguards, but it goes one better.
27. He now has an escort of bodyguards as he strolls through the neighborhood — rapturously greeted by neighbors.
28. ... police tell us that apparently he was shot to death at close range alongside two of his bodyguards.
29. The fortress houses members of the Praetorian Guard, who serve as the emperor’s bodyguards, and also the city’s police force.
30. They also provided most of the emperor Augustus' elite regiment of Germanic bodyguards (Germani corpore custodes), which continued in existence until AD 68.
31. Manetho states that Teti was murdered by his palace bodyguards in a harem plot, but he may have been assassinated by the usurper Userkare.
32. Private bodyguards in China do everything from protecting wealthy celebrities and businessmen to assisting in security for such major events as the Shanghai World Expo.
33. Since Jehovah used Nebuchadrezzar’s bodyguards to protect Jeremiah and Baruch, is it proper for Christians to seek the protection of armed police officers today?
34. Bodkin is a young Iron Warrior boy who is the Assistant Bodyguard of Princess Wish.He apparently comes from two long lines of Warrior Assistant Bodyguards
35. The police dared not touch these men, and instead of putting pressure on them to stop their activities, local politicians actually hired these men as bodyguards during the elections.
36. And I would order the hot dog from the guy, and he'd start to fix it, and then he'd look around at the bodyguards and the police cars
37. After leaving the airport boards, the bodyguards hand takes a Shanghai map research route, then has irised out two hospitals with the pen nearby Mill's several traveling schedule.
38. Where a strongpoint must be cracked wide open, a Traitor warship boarded or a foul demagogue slain even as he stands amidst his dedicated bodyguards, there are the Allarus Custodians deployed.
39. Arak and his twin brother Arion were employed by the powerful and corrupt merchant Kyras Shakati as aides and bodyguards, and both were aware of his criminal activities, including the slaving operation
40. (Laughter) And I would order the hot dog from the guy, and he'd start to fix it, and then he'd look around at the bodyguards and the police cars -- "I've got a green card!
41. Berserker, in premedieval and medieval Norse and Germanic history and folklore, a member of unruly warrior gangs that worshipped Odin, the supreme Norse deity, and attached themselves to royal and noble courts as bodyguards and shock troops
42. In the private end of the castle the lord's or lady's bedchamber would have its own Antechamber, which served as a dressing room and sitting room, but could also house bodyguards if the castle came under siege
43. As a result of painful experiences in their histories, most governments now surround their leaders with protection, which ranges from a handful of personal bodyguards to elaborate security services, to deter a prospective assassin or group of Assassins from carrying …
44. Berserker, Norwegian berserk, Old Norse Berserkr (“bearskin”), in premedieval and medieval Norse and Germanic history and folklore, a member of unruly warrior gangs that worshipped Odin, the supreme Norse deity, and attached themselves to royal and noble courts as bodyguards and shock troops.
45. In medieval Norse and Germanic history and folklore, the Berserkers were described as members of an unruly warrior gang that worshipped Odin, the supreme Norse deity, and were commissioned to royal and noble courts as bodyguards and ‘shock troops’, who would strike fear into all who encountered them.