bogging in English
Use "bogging" in a sentence
1. High quality Bogging gifts and merchandise
2. Synonyms for Bogging in Free Thesaurus
3. Atv mud tires for Bogging and swamp action
4. ‘I was wearing a Bogging-looking black hoody.’
5. ‘the last of her coffee tasted Bogging’ ‘your feet are boggin', by the way’ ‘The houses were in a picturesque village, and the first one was absolutely Bogging.’ ‘The goat's cheese, according to my notes, is Bogging.’ ‘I was wearing a Bogging-looking black hoody.’
6. Definition of Bogging in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. Shop high quality Mud Bogging T-Shirts from CafePress
8. All Weekend Mud Bogging & Camping, Live Music
9. ‘The goat's cheese, according to my notes, is Bogging.’
10. Bossing bookings Bossisms becoming becomings bogging poisoning bousing bowsing bogyisms
11. Port Congestion in Los Angeles Drags On, Bogging Down Imports By
12. Bogging definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
13. Bogging To be tired to a point in which you can't find a better word other than Bogging. To be Extremely lazy due to a previous encounter with a strenuous activity
14. Shop high-quality unique Mud Bogging T-Shirts designed and sold by artists
15. Bogging definition: filthy ; covered in dirt and grime Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
16. Field, with altered mind, letting go "Bogging" ere this sunset
17. If your engine is Bogging, try adjusting the needle on the carburetor slide
18. Information and translations of Bogging in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
19. ‘The houses were in a picturesque village, and the first one was absolutely Bogging.’
20. The Pocahontas-John Smith Story Pocahontas Wight Edmunds I was strange to see the horses Bogging …
21. Synonyms for Bogging include filthy, dirty, unclean, soiled, grimy, foul, mucky, grubby, smudged and stained
22. Agriculture and industry were Bogging down and limiting commerce in England, and many wanted a new livelihood
23. •Bogging is fuel rich operation of the heater to a point where all burner flames are out
24. Agriculture and industry were Bogging down and limiting commerce in England, and many wanted a new livelihood
25. Mud Bogging Overview Mud Bogging, also known as mud racing, is a form of off-road motor sport popular in the United States in which the goal is to drive a vehicle through a pit of mud of a set length.
26. Hey i’ve got a problem with my xp Bogging down under full throttle and its hard to start
27. To be tired to a point in which you can't find a better word other than Bogging
28. Find more ways to say Bogging down, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
29. During the Bogging/bucking event short term fuel trims shoot up to +25% which means the computer is trying desparately to add fuel
30. Find 148 ways to say BogginG, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
31. Looking for the ideal Mud Bogging Gifts? Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More
32. Vb , bogs , Bogging or bogged to impede or be impeded physically or mentally Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 ©
33. What is Bogging on a Dirt Bike? When we talk about the dirt bike bogs under load issue then it is a situation where after applying the full throttle to the bike, governor or speed limiter or controller does not allow to get more power and hence this situation appears to be bike Bogging down.
34. Bogging happens when a vehicle has become mired in soft ground to such an extent that it cannot move. The vehicle is said to be bogged
35. Not only will a lean air/fuel ratio cause Bogging, it will also burn down your engine faster because there’s not enough fuel to “cool” the piston down
36. Welcome to the home of UK RC Mud Bogging! Share inspiration both RC or real, share your builds and most of all have fun and respect others!
37. (I had loose a connection to coil that felt like 'Bogging out”) Pull the wires on the coil real quick and make sure they are clean and tight
38. Cub Cadets IntelliPower technology instantaneously provides up to 20% more power when it is needed most in outdoor power equipment, which means less bogging down under heavy, wet loads.
39. Gator Waders Mens Swamp Quilted Thermal Insulated Breathable Offroad Chest Waders with Boots – Waterproof to Keep You Dry and Warm for Off-Road ATV Riding and Mud Bogging 17 $319.99 $ 319
40. THE POCAHONTAS-JOHN SMITH STORY POCAHONTAS WIGHT EDMUNDS I was strange to see the horses Bogging leg deep during a thunder-storm, and in five minutes after unable to get a drink of water
41. Other internal issues may also cause motorcycle Bogging on acceleration, such as air box mounting issues, damaged or worn out vacuum lines and vacuum plugs, cracked manifolds, unsecured bands that tighten the manifolds on the carb, and others
42. Posted prominently on the lake trail is an earnestly illustrated sign, informing visitors that the "Bogging" of the lake is a natural process, though accelerated somewhat by the planting of those lilies and irises
43. Mud Bogging, also known as mud racing,and mud drags, is a form of Off-road Motorsport popular in Canada and the United States in which the goal is to drive a vehicle through a pit of Mud of a set length
44. Mud Bogging (also known as mud racing, mud running, mud drags, or mudding) is a form of off-road motorsport popular in Canada and the United States in which the goal is to drive a vehicle through a pit of mud or a track of a set length.