songstress in Vietnamese
* danh từ
- nữ ca sĩ, người hát (đàn bà)
- nữ thi sĩ, nhà thơ (đàn bà)
Sentence patterns related to "songstress"
1. Synonyms for Chorister include musician, quirister, singer, treble, songster, caroler, voice, songstress, vocalist and chanteuse
2. This time she was paired with Mozambican songstress, Liloca and assigned to South African music producer Sketchy Bongo.
Lần này, cô được ghép đôi với nữ ca sĩ Mozambican, Liloca và được giao cho nhà sản xuất âm nhạc Nam Phi Sketchy Bongo.
3. In the land of Antiphona, music is the most sacred thing and the singing of the songstress is the most vital
4. In the land of Antiphona, music is the most sacred thing and the singing of the songstress is the most vital
5. The Balladeer and the 'Side to Side' songstress were tapped to sing the soundtrack of the live-action Disney film starring Emma Watson and Dan Stevens