bile salt in Vietnamese
Sentence patterns related to "bile salt"
1. Bile salt is the actual component that helps break down and absorb fats
2. Bile salt, on the other hand, is the collective term for conjugated Bile acids and Bile alcohol sulfates
3. Sodium Cholate (NaCh) is the sodium salt of the naturally occurring cholic acid, a bile salt produced by the liver, with strong solubilization capacit Quality confirmed by NMR & HPLC
4. Aqueous solutions of bile-acid salts give rise to a diffuse scattering of X-rays in the low-angle region, a phenomen that varies with the nature of the bile salt and with the concentration.
5. TAurine (2-aminoethanesulfonic acid), well known for its role in bile salt synthesis, is also involved in a number of crucial physiological processes including modulation of calcium flux and neuronal excitability, osmoregulation, detoxification, and membrane stabilization
6. Bs Abbreviation for: Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Surgery (Medspeak-UK) backscatter spectroscopy bariatric surgery Bartter syndrome basisphenoid bedside Behçet syndrome bile salt bismuth suBsalicylate bismuth sulphite blepharospasm blood sample blood smear blood sugar bone scan bone scintigraphy bovine serum bowel sounds brain stem breath
7. In particular, the present invention relates to a method for the treatment or prevention of disorders or diseases mediated by hyperlipidemia, said method comprising administering to a mammalian subject in need thereof an effective amount of a composition comprising an extract from at least one plant from the genus Stevia and at least one bile salt, salt thereof or derivative thereof admixed in a form suitable for therapeutic administration.