biliary colic in Vietnamese
Sentence patterns related to "biliary colic"
1. Biliary colic from gallstones, jaundice, liver failure
2. 15 The pain of biliary colic is occasionally in the epigastrium.
3. 14 Colic. There may be severe biliary colic with nausea and vomiting.
4. Biliary colic is a dull pain in the middle to upper right area of the abdomen
5. These stones cause Biliary colic, Biliary obstruction, gallstone pancreatitis, or cholangitis (bile duct infection and inflammation)
6. 16 Upper abdominal pain may be typical biliary colic or persistent distended pain. For some patients, pain was not obvious, while chills and fever was very severe which is periodic.
7. Patients with classic Biliary colic symptoms and documented gallbladder ejection fractions on the higher end of the spectrum on hepatoBiliary iminoacetic acid scans with cholecystokinin stimulation are presently understudied and the benefits of cholecystectomy are unclear
8. Post-Cholecystectomy syndrome (PCS) is the term used to describe the persistence of biliary colic or right upper quadrant abdominal pain with a variety of gastrointestinal symptoms, which are similar to the features experienced by an individual before Cholecystectomy