obi in English
She explained everything to us - from the types and meanings of the different kimonos and obis (clothing articles) to the differences between Japanese and Okinawa food and customs.
Use "obi" in a sentence
1. Obi-ita is a separate stiffener that keeps the obi flat.
2. The youngest children wear soft, scarf-like obi.
3. Tsuke obi with ready-made knots are also gaining in popularity.
4. Obi are categorised by their design, formality, material, and use.
5. Us Heavy Rock The Amalgamut Amalgamat Filter Used Cd Wpcr-11296 W/Obi
6. The knots used for hanhaba obi are often simplified versions of bunko-musubi.
7. Many Japanese martial arts feature an obi as part of their Gi.
8. Lucas needed an established actor to play the important Obi-Wan Kenobi character.
9. The men's obi was at its widest in the 1730s, at about 16 centimetres (6.3 in).
10. Show Story Not Story, Ep 25 - Obi Won & the Clompy Heeled Killer - Oct 27, 2017
11. A kyōbukuro obi is about 30 centimetres (12 in) wide and 350 centimetres (11.5 ft) long.
12. 15 Spielberg also consulted on other scenes, as the climactic battle between Obi - Wan and Anakin.
13. By the 1680s, the width of women's obi had already doubled from its original size.
14. Cd with obi strip! early 80`s swedish hc punk! 20 songs from the complete Crudity discography
15. At that time, separate ribbons and cords were already necessary to hold the obi in place.
16. Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker remains Obi-Wan's partner, and the two have become war heroes and best friends.
17. Wɔ Akan man mu no, sɛ obi de mmebu di dwuma ahokokwaw mu a, wobu no sɛ onim nyansa.
18. Hoso obi are 15 centimetres (5.9 in) or 20 centimetres (7.9 in) wide and about 330 centimetres (10.8 ft) long.
19. Because of the complexity of the knot, a multi-coloured or strongly patterned obi should not be used.
20. While putting on the obi, especially when without assistance, there is a need for several additional temporary ribbons.
21. In its early days, an obi was a cord or a ribbon-like sash, approximately 8 centimetres (3.1 in) in width.
22. For use with yukata, reversible hanhaba obi are popular: they can be folded and twisted in several ways to create colour effects.
23. The third type has patterns only in the parts that will be prominent when the obi is worn in the common taiko musubi.
24. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan meet Supreme Chancellor Finis Valorum, who calls upon the two Jedi in particular for future assignments.
25. Other kishlaks were destroyed by loess flowslides in the lower Obi-Kabud River valley and on the north side of the Surkhob River valley.
26. The obi is always white; its colour has no significance beyond simply blending in with the white keikogi worn when practicing the art.
27. A geyser of lava erupted, dropping molten rock on one of the outrigger collection arms of the facility where Obi-Wan and Vader dueled.
28. Limited Assai Records Album of the Month Vinyl Edition Assai Records Exclusive Japanese OBi* Hand Numbered limited to 300 copies* Split Red/Black View full details.
29. The use of musubi, or decorative knots, has also narrowed so that women tie their obi almost solely in the simple taiko musubi, "drum knot".
30. 29 A geyser of lava erupted, dropping molten rock on one of the outrigger collection arms of the facility where Obi-Wan and Vader dueled.
31. Inspired by repurposed oak wine barrels, the Barrique concept reimagines Japan through our line of home decorations and furnishing, using only high-quality kimono and obi.
32. Na jeho vlajkovou loď však již nad Coruscantem vnikli Anakin Skywalker a Obi-Wan Kenobi, kteří kancléře osvobodili, přičemž přišel o život Hrabě Dooku
33. 22 As Obi-Wan Kenobi browses the dragon corral, he sees a particularly energetic dragon toss aside a diminutive wrangler, dropping him into a pool of mucky water.
34. On the planet Ryloth, Boil joined his men, led by Obi-Wan Kenobi and Commander Cody, to liberate the Twi'lek slaves.He and Waxer came across the young orphaned Twi
35. Obi-Wan deactivates the tractor beam, and he later sacrifices his life in a duel with Vader, so that Luke and his friends can board the Falcon and escape.
36. The men's obi is worn in much simpler fashion than women's: it is wrapped around the waist, below the stomach and tied with a simple knot in the back.
37. He would also continue to tweak the script during filming, including adding the death of Obi-Wan after realizing he served no purpose in the ending of the film.
38. Padmé escapes from Naboo with the help of Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi, but they are forced to land on the desert planet of Tatooine.
39. It is normally worn only in the taiko musubi style, and many Nagoya obi are designed so that they have patterns only in the part that will be most prominent in the knot.
40. Though Skywalker himself was nowhere near skilled enough to fend off the deadly Dark Lord, with the help of Obi-Wan's spirit, Luke was able to temporarily incapacitate Vader long enough to escape.
41. The landslide became more mobile once it began to entrain loess material and reached the Obi-Kabud River where it traversed the floodplain and surmounted a 25 m high river terrace on the river's west bank.
42. To complete your ninja course perfectly it will take 50 years, to be the master in all 18 arts or disciplines.This belt or obi will help you track your progress in all 18 arts.
43. Cody, or CC-2224, was the well known clone marshal commander of the Third Systems Army, which included the 212th Attack Battalion and Ghost Company, under the command of Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi during the Clone Wars
44. Bellyband, a fairly loose strap passing outside the girth in a horse harness; Bellyband, a compression garment used as maternity clothing; Bellyband, a form of holster; Bellyband, another name for an obi, a type of dust jacket that covers only a portion of a book; Corset, in early modern slang; Haramaki, a Japanese wrap used to preserve
45. Corporal was a military rank in army units.6 It was usually higher than a private or trooper, and lower than a sergeant.source? One OOM-series security droid destroyed by Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi held the rank of corporal within the Trade Federation Droid Army.2 Comet6 and Echo were both clone Corporals of the Republic Military.1 Though Meebur Gascon's rank in the Grand Army of the