have a history in English
Use "have a history" in a sentence
1. They have a history, a bond.
2. Do you have a history of miscarriages?
3. The family have a history of mental disorder.
4. And she does have a history of getting involved...
5. These islands have a history of shipwrecks and smuggling.
6. MTOT Disc and Bankcard USA have a history together
7. They have a history of stretching and abusing their powers.
8. Boycotts have a history of surfacing amid civil rights protests
9. Patients should have a history of good compliance with treatment.
10. Residents here have a history of being stingy with their tax dollars.
11. However, we can't have a history of just Roman men, so here it goes.
12. The Assyrians are the indigenous people of Mesopotamia and have a history spanning over 6700 years
13. Xebecs have a history of being corsair ships and they were often seen in the Mediterranean.
14. Young children who have a history of being hit sometimes flinch when adults come too close.
15. Affected horses have a history of a poor parasite control program leading to heavy infestation with Ascarids
16. Consulting firms structured like ours also have a history of working with local, state, and federal government agencies
17. Since you have a history of lying, I find it difficult to give Credence to anything you tell me
18. Surgical uses of 3D printing-centric therapies have a history beginning in the mid-1990s with anatomical modeling for bony reconstructive surgery planning.
19. Trading with Germany appealed to Iran because the Germans did not have a history of imperialism in the region, unlike the British and Russians.
20. Bridgeable Systems' teams have worked together for over 20 years and have a history of success building analytic solutions for government and commercial organizations
21. If you have a history of coma , or seizures within a week following a tetanus vaccine that contains pertussis components , get Td vaccines only .
22. The same is true of babies whose mothers have a history of allergies and babies who develop an allergy to milk during their first year.
23. Core holdings are the central investments of a long-term portfolio so it's essential that they have a history of reliable service and consistent returns
24. “Because Ashkenazi communities have a history of marrying in, they have this high risk for certain heritable diseases and have established genetic screening programs,” she explained.
25. Despite, or possibly because of, its long-known toxicity, arsenic-containing potions and drugs have a history in medicine and quackery that continues into the 21st century.
26. Dnipro and Zaporizhzhia have a history of relations with each other, with Aleksandrovsk (Zaporizhzhia) often placed in a subordinate or uezd status in relation to Katerynoslav (Dnipro)
27. The Assyrians of today are the descendants of the ancient Assyrian people, one of the earliest civilizations emerging in the Middle East, and have a history spanning over
28. The decision by British drug regulators to recommend against use of the coronavirus vaccine made by Pfizer and BioNTech in people who have a history of severe Allergic …
29. Do not take Ferriprox if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to deferiprone or any of the other ingredients of Ferriprox. if you have a history of repeated episodes of neutropenia (low neutrophil count). if you have a history of agranulocytosis (very low white blood cell count < #x#/l). if you are currently taking medicines known to cause neutropenia. if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
30. If you have a history of seizures, blackouts or epilepsy, or a medical condition that you believe could be affected by your phone, consult a doctor before using your device.
31. While Aquilegia vulgaris and other species of Columbine can be eaten if properly prepared, and some have a history of medicinal uses, Columbine is a toxic plant and should not be ingested
32. The Dems have a history of sweeping away checks and balances for a short term gain and then having such Arrogations of power turn around to bite them when the majority changes
33. Carbonated beverages can also trigger heartburn, according to officials at the Mayo Clinic — which means it might be best to avoid excess carbonation if you have a history of acid reflux too.
34. The Assyrians of today are the indigenous Aramaic-speaking descendants of the ancient Assyrian people, one of the earliest civilizations emerging in the Middle East, and have a history spanning over 6760 years
35. The Assyrians of today are the indigenous Aramaic-speaking descendants of the ancient Assyrian people, one of the earliest civilizations emerging in the Middle East, and have a history spanning over 6750 years
36. Amoxicillin; clavulanate is the preferred therapy for children who have received Amoxicillin within the past 30 days, who have purulent conjunctivitis, or who have a history of recurrent acute otitis media unresponsive to Amoxicillin
37. AA Amyloidosis used to be known as reactive or secondary Amyloidosis, and occurs in patients who have a history of rheumatoid arthritis (children and adults), bronchiectasis, inflammatory bowel disease infections or familial Mediterranean fever, an inherited
38. Then we have a history of divinity Bestowed on idols, rivers and trees by men.: As soon as you examine the alternative you see what good fortune this accident of human demographics has Bestowed on us.: The accolades Bestowed on Coues in that memorial
39. These small shallow wetlands often have a history of hydrosere succession from open water to fen, swamp, or peat bog or, when conditions permit, there may be a further succession of colonizing plants from shrubs (dogwood, alder) to water-tolerant trees (birch, spruce, ash, cedar, elm).
40. Anxiolytics and Sedatives/Hypnotics (ASHs) Anxiolytics – Chlordiazepoxide, Meprobamate & Oxazepam Clinical Criteria Logic Diagram Step 1 Does the client have a history of a CLD, MePB, or OX AZ agent for 90 days in the last 150 days? Step 2 Is the incoming request for 1 days supply? Step 3 Is the incoming request IRU 5 units per day? No Y es