Use "extents" in a sentence
1. Child labour has existed to varying extents throughout history.
2. "There are different magnitudes and different extents of Bribery…
3. RESULTS Twenty dermal ulcer patients recovered, 6 mummification necrosis patients improved at some extents.
4. Although the families of plants involved are ancient, they are represented in tropical rain forest to different extents in different continents.
5. Feral cats have interbred with wildcats to various extents throughout the world, the first reported case occurring more than 200 years ago.
6. Whether the increase was a sign of meaningful change is uncertain because ice extents vary considerably from year to year around Antarctica
7. The Acylating enzymes from both plants used, to varying extents, a comprehensive range of acyl-CoA donor species and some kinetic properties of the substrates involved are presented
8. Return Values: If x is an object with a dim attribute (e.g., a matrix or array), then Adrop returns an object like x, but with the requested extents of length one removed
9. 26 It should be observed that, according to the Member States, eosin of a strength of 2% and modified alcohol of a strength of 70% are known and used to varying extents, are used under diverse conditions and are supplemented by different adjuvants.