forasmuch in English
since, in view of
Use "forasmuch" in a sentence
1. But they who cast him out continued blind, forasmuch as they Cavilled at the Lord, that it was the sabbath when He made clay of the spittle, and anointed the eyes of the blind man
2. 1 Corinthians 15:58 “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always Abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”
3. But that Woodman and that Farmer, though they work unceasingly, work silently, and no one heard them as they went about with muffled tread: the rather, forasmuch as to entertain any suspicion that they were awake, was to be Atheistical and traitorous
4. My own God sent his angel and shut the mouth of the lions, and they have not brought me to ruin, forasmuch as before him innocence itself was found in me; and also before you, O king, no hurtful act have I done.”
5. Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his Birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the Birthright.
6. 25 Daniel next told Nebuchadnezzar: “Whereas you beheld the feet and the toes to be partly of molded clay of a potter and partly of iron, the kingdom itself will prove to be divided, but somewhat of the hardness of iron will prove to be in it, forasmuch as you beheld the iron mixed with moist clay.