corpus luteum in English
It is generally believed that symptoms result from the waning hormone secretions from the ovaries as the corpus luteum begins to degenerate towards the end of the menstrual cycle.
Use "corpus luteum" in a sentence
1. Is corpus luteum copper harmful to the body?
2. The corpus luteum of the previous pregnancy regresses very rapidly.
3. What help does corpus luteum copper have to menstruation?
4. How does functional sex amenorrhoea use treatment of injection of corpus luteum ketone?
5. Note the dark red - black hemorrhagic region surrounded by a thin rim of yellow corpus luteum.
6. The symptoms range from corpus luteum insufficiency and polymenorrhea over anovular cycles to oligo/amenorrhea.
7. Prostaglandins destroy the corpus luteum, as explained above, and thus end the secretion of progesterone.
8. Most often Anechoic cysts in the ovary may be the corpus luteum of the ovary or follicular cyst
9. In premenopausal women, physiologic follicular cysts and corpus luteum cysts are the most common Adnexal masses, but
10. Atrepsy atresia (current term) atresia folliculi atresias atresic atretic: atretic corpus luteum atreto-atretoblepharia atretopsia atria; Literary usage of Atresia
11. If there is no ovulation[Sentencedict.com ], then there is no corpus luteum formation and no cyclic rise in pregnanediol levels. 3
12. If there is no ovulation, then there is no corpus luteum formation and no cyclic rise in pregnanediol levels. 3
13. This helps rescue that follicle, now called the corpus luteum, from degenerating as it normally would do in that stage of the menstrual cycle.
14. Conclusion The ovarian corpus luteum persisting and secreting the estrogen and progestogen is one of the causes of bleeding after abortion with mifepristone.
15. After the gender is mature, especially between gestation, relapse in the combination of corpus luteum ketone and estrogen below action, gland flocculus can fill minute of development.
16. Corpus al´bicans white fibrous tissue that replaces the regressing Corpus luteum in the human ovary in the latter half of pregnancy, or soon after ovulation when pregnancy does not supervene