thorough knowledge in English
Use "thorough knowledge" in a sentence
1. A thorough knowledge of the ancients is thus a prerequisite of criticism.
2. A Choreographer must have a thorough knowledge of dance steps, styles and routines
3. A thorough knowledge of search strategies is absolutely essential to obtain the desired results.
4. Until the morning to do a thorough knowledge of firing guns the service station attack
5. Students will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of them for their first grading exam.
6. A thorough knowledge of analytical chemistry and experience in chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques is therefore essential.
7. A thorough knowledge of such conditions is essential when determining the most advantageous international payment methods for your business.
8. The analysis and valuation of a claim often requires a very thorough knowledge of labour, plant and materials use with time.
9. A thorough knowledge of mechanisms of action of allelochemics is essential to our overall understanding and appreciation of the field of allelopathy.
10. Having thorough knowledge of the deeds and attitudes of individuals in heaven and on earth, he certainly is acting in our best interests. —Heb.
11. A title given to woman who has a thorough knowledge or mastery of something, feminine form of "master": dalubhasang Babae, babaing bihasang-bihasa (bihasang-bihasa), babaing espesyalista
12. Playing Altissimo notes on saxophone is an advanced skill that takes long to master—a thorough knowledge of your scales in all 12 keys and arpeggios, for example, is a firm unyielding pre-requisite.
13. IT is necessary, in this place, to speak of the Antipathies of natural things, seeing it is requisite, as we go on, to have a thorough knowledge of that obstinate contrariety of Nature, where any thing shuns its contrary, and drives it, as it were, out of its presence.Such antipathy as this has the root rhubarb against choler; treacle against poison; the sapphire