those against in English
Use "those against" in a sentence
1. Attacks against Alpha Assailants are similar to those against Assailants
2. Rampant disregard of constitutional protections, including those against unwarranted search, seizure, and arrest.
3. Pamphlets Befoul those who write them much more than those against whom they are written
4. Due to concerns over attacks by those against the Tokugawa shogunate's policies, security forces from dozens of hans were mobilised to protect the procession.
5. Three days before his death, he withdrew all the censures of excommunication that he had pronounced, except those against the two chief offenders – Henry and Guibert.
6. Those against Barebacking believed the behavior was dangerous, advocated for condom use and personal and social responsibility, and felt barebackers needed to be sensitized to the burdens of HIV disease
7. Some aliens were settlers who simply resided in the land of Israel, where they had to obey fundamental laws, such as those against murder and requiring observance of the Sabbath.
8. Today in the Anglosphere nations, the biblical concept of marriage and Bible-based prohibitions such as those against adultery, fornication, swearing, and homosexuality are viewed as old-fashioned and repressive laws that must be eliminated—and we are seeing the tragic results
9. An Alternation, which is not invalidated by exceptions here and there, has been observed in the criminality of different countries, in the periodic movement of crimes and offences against property and those against the person, of such a kind that years of increase in the former usually answer to a diminution in the latter, and vice versâ.