suitors in English
Use "suitors" in a sentence
1. She had rejected all her many suitors.
2. Girls are free to accept or reject suitors.
3. Some executives felt that their Chinese suitors had bargained astutely.
4. She had a few suitors in her youth, but now Edna is An old maid
5. She can't make up her mind which of her many suitors she should marry.
6. San Diego city librarians will not be the only suitors wooing the computer magnate.
7. Synonyms for Beseechers include suppliants, petitioners, supplicants, pleaders, suitors, appellants, applicants, beggars, solicitors and claimants
8. The females judge potential suitors by how many mice they can catch to feed them during courtship.
9. The Medicine Seller destroys the Toudaiji, appeasing the souls of its victims, including Lady Ruri's suitors.
10. Synonyms for Amorists include Casanovas, lovers, paramours, Romeos, suitors, swains, wooers, Don Juans, lady's men and cads
11. Courtesan is a profession which uses charm, refinement and sexuality to attract high status suitors, patrons and lovers
12. A well-devised Buyers list contains the contact information of people that may serve as potential suitors for your subject properties
13. Teams have expressed interest in Bulls forward Lauri Markkanen, and Chicago is listening to potential suitors, sources said
14. One analyst says foreign suitors might also be watching Tingyi and Uni-President, which are strong in bottled water, iced tea and juice.
15. PJH Corporation said it had been approached by two possible suitors who had submitted bids to buy the company.
16. 7 It's the story of a young woman who can't make up her mind which of her many suitors she should marry.
17. It's the story of a young woman who can't make up her mind which of her many suitors she should marry.
18. Bumble is a dating app similar to Tinder, where daters create a small profile of themselves with pictures and they can swipe through potential suitors.
19. Assisting the Boss Series Book 1 – Billion Reasons Book 2 – Duke of Delegation Book 3 – Late Night Meetings Book 4 – Delegating Love Book 5 – Suitors & Admirers please …
20. There are times that the interactions between family (and the family’s varying suitors, prey, Betrotheds, and others) are better than the courtship stories at …
21. If he accepts Bribes from suitors or criminals he makes himself practically incapable of exercising an unbiased judgment, fails in the execution of his duty, and violates his oath
22. The Blues are keen to tie down their star midfielder to a new long-term contract to ward off potential suitors of the England international.
23. Lonzo Ball seeking $20 million Annually in free agency, 76ers among numerous suitors, per reports Ball's impending restricted free agency is a major factor in all these discussions
24. ♦law Afforcement, increase in number of suitors at court: ( 1305 ) deyvent la suite a cel demy wappentake deux foiz par an […] e Afforcement de court quant jugement est rendre ou laron a jugger ( ed
25. The Texans held on to him and now the Allegations cloud the market and could make potential suitors, such as the Jets and Dolphins, leery of dealing for the Pro Bowl quarterback.
26. The sensitive and intelligent and Benignant inheritor of a country estate is torn between prospective suitors, lonely in her eerie, threatened by irrational revolutionaries, looking desperately to make peace with the new order in turbulent times.
27. She had a few suitors in her youth, but now Edna is An old maid. My parents are pressuring me to get married—they don't want any of their daughters to become An old maid.
28. (Martin Eden, by Jack London) Whilst Chandos had been conversing with the two knights a continuous stream of suitors had been ushered in, adventurers seeking to sell their swords and merchants Clamoring over some grievance, a ship detained for the carriage of
29. Were they all just beautiful women, draped on pillows all day and waiting for their rich and powerful suitors? Or were they active and powerful political players in their own right? In truth, Courtesans dabbled in just about everything from the fine arts to espionage.
30. Definition of Atalanta : a fleet-footed huntress in Greek mythology who challenges her suitors to a race and is defeated by Hippomenes when she stops to pick up three golden apples he has dropped First Known Use of Atalanta 14th century, in the meaning defined above
31. ‘These Babelicious beauties have no problem looking hot.’ ‘And then do something different, that you and your bad intellectual Babelicious self wouldn't have done before.’ ‘In the show, a Babelicious young stockbroker named Hayley is asked to choose a lover from a group of 20 masked suitors.’
32. But in the garden, kitsch categorizes folksy or commercial art that's viewed Condescendingly by some, and with irony by others.: Mais dans le jardin, le kitsch classe l'art folklorique ou commercial qui est regardé avec condescendance par certains, et avec l'ironie par d'autres.: Brilliant, magnificent, beautiful, passionate and inconsistent.Around her, always wooed suitors, and she always
33. Use Cower in a sentence - Example Sentences for Cower As eagle-beaked, crook-taloned vultures from the mountains swoop down on the smaller birds that Cower in flocks upon the ground, and kill them, for they cannot either fight or fly, and lookers on enjoy the sport-even so did Ulysses and his men fall upon the suitors and smite them on every
34. With a sigh she turned her Attentions inward once again, back to her own daydream.: In a near-riot, the crowd's frenzied Attentions grew so insistent that people had to be lifted out of the way to let Collins through.: How does a female tiger protect her young cubs amid the sometimes violent Attentions of three male suitors?: Linda had been cautious around the men at first, though she hadn't