put food on the table in English
Use "put food on the table" in a sentence
1. Worked hard to put food on the table.
2. I put food on the table for you and your child.
3. For most, that means working or having someone in the family work to put food on the table.
4. Most of us are not striving to get rich, but like the widow of Zarephath, we do want to put food on the table.
5. As a brand that assists people in the kitchen every day, Bounty is committed to supporting Feeding America by helping people put food on the table during this unprecedented time.
6. Many are experiencing a hectic, Arrythmical life, sometimes due to parental choice but sometimes due to no fault of the parents – the fact is that economically the entire family may have to work long hours just to cover rent and put food on the table
7. At the same time, all infrastructure projects, industries and employment-generation projects have come to a grinding halt because of the repressive and unlawful measures imposed by the occupying Power, which have turned the Palestinian people from a people seeking development towards the birth of their future State to a population sinking into abject poverty and struggling to put food on the table and barely survive.