put in a word for a person in English
Use "put in a word for a person" in a sentence
1. 8 Could I put in a word?
2. Put in a good word for me so I can drive the boat.
3. 28 I would like to put in a good word for the catering.
4. Bager Bager is a word for an incredible person, the word shows how strong and macho the person is.
5. Coon is an extremely offensive word for a Black person.
6. 4 Could I put in a word at this point?
7. Barbarian is an insulting word for a person from an uncivilized culture or a person with no manners
8. Put a word or phrase inside quotes.
9. Simply put, a Coder is a person who can write code
10. Put the word in parenthesis.
11. The word " person " is a countable noun.
12. Only those who keep a dialogue going will be able to put in a word for persons in need of intercession.
13. Might be full up, but I'll put in a word with Jake.
14. The lascivious person was put in prison.
15. 30 Only those who keep a dialogue going will be able to put in a word for persons in need of intercession.
16. Put yourself in the shoes of a person who owns an iPhone or iPad .
17. 1 The word " person " is a countable noun.
18. Bitch (/ b ɪ t ʃ / bich) is a pejorative slang word for a person, usually a woman
19. Abstractly put, the highest good for a person is to live a life whose narrative is Choiceworthy as a whole
20. A monkey's paw with a spell put on it by an old fakir can grant three wishes for a person.
21. Boutan A really derogatory word for an idiot or stupid person male or female
22. No sensible person would put his money in a bank he knew to be unsound.
23. The word bullheaded in English has a similar meaning when referring to such a person.
24. Chillaxed It's a word put together from Chillin' and Relaxing
25. A person trained to compete in sports or exercises involving physical strength, speed, or endurance a person who has a natural aptitude for physical activities mainly British a competitor in track and field events Word Origin for Athlete