gwendolyn in English
female first name (from the Welsh word meaning "white")
Use "gwendolyn" in a sentence
1. This year the convention will take place at the beautiful Albian Castle, home of Gwendolyn the Fairy Godmother.
2. Arless is related to Gwendolyn Millicent Jones and Latonya Talmadge Jones as well as 2 additional people
3. An ultrastructural study of early post-Amputational events in innervated forelimbs of larval "ambystoma" by Gwendolyn Loris Ann Horbay, 1986 edition, in English
4. Or he slouches around town pining for Gwendolyn, cadging shifts off his caterer father, encountering classmates he would prefer never to meet again, exchanging Archnesses …
5. Stonehenge: The Lost Circle Revealed, BBC2, review: Welcome screen time for unassuming folk in Cagoules Gwendolyn Smith 2/12/2021 Impact of Capitol riot looms over efforts to overhaul policing in
6. The Fairy Godmother, Gwendolyn, has called on you to help prepare for the official Convention of Magic Masters being held at her home, Albian Castle, in only a few weeks time
7. The Fairy Godmother, Gwendolyn, has called upon you to help her prepare for the official Convention of Magic Masters being held at her home, Albian Castle, in only a few weeks! Wizards and sorcerers of the world descend upon Albian for the magical convention of a lifetime, and it’s up to you to make sure that the castle is ready!