malfunctioning in English
Use "malfunctioning" in a sentence
1. Your smoke detector was malfunctioning today.
2. 2 You have determined that your AP is malfunctioning.
3. - malfunctioning or defective low pressure indicator/air pressure gauge;
4. When accelerating, a malfunctioning Automatic transmission can also cause transmission lag.
5. 4 That malfunctioning little twerp. This is all his fault!
6. Administrators: if this bot is malfunctioning or causing harm, please block it .
7. Sailors in a malfunctioning submarine would consider air to be especially valuable.
8. Low pressure warning indicator or gauge | malfunctioning or defective low pressure indicator/air pressure gauge |
9. We still do not know precisely what specific malfunctioning of the aberrant gene ( a ) causes them .
10. The relative insignificance of malfunctioning signals is borne out by statistics from the Federal Railroad Administration.
11. I’ll never understand how my father manages to systematically buy (and ultimately hand me) malfunctioning alarm clocks.
12. An accumulating register is utilized to store the approximate location of malfunctioning memory locations.
13. Autophagy, the degradation of worn, abnormal, or malfunctioning cellular components that takes place within organelles known as lysosomes
14. Dysfunction of pancreatic beta cells causes diabetes, and this may be aggravated by malfunctioning of brown adipose tissue (BAT).
15. Synonyms for Conking out include failing, breaking, dying, stalling, malfunctioning, fading, breaking down, packing up, wearing out and crashing
16. It is believed that malfunctioning of the vibrating reed electrometer is the reason for these “spikes” in the record.
17. A person vomits Bile as a result of a malfunctioning pyloric valve, a ring-shaped sphincter muscle in the stomach.
18. A malfunctioning Chairlift trapped skiers from Dover-Sherborn Regional High School in the freezing cold at Blue Hills Ski Area Thursday night
19. Originally a blacksmith, Anode was a specialist who is able to—with training—sculpt a malfunctioning protoform into its intended working order
20. But with autoimmune conditions such as lupus, a person experiences "dysregulations of the immune system," meaning the immune system itself is Compromised or malfunctioning
21. The oozed Bobbins are mainly due to malfunctioning of reversing bevels in the builder motion, stopping the machine when the bobbin rails are in extreme positions, and jumping Bobbins
22. Antimetabolites compete with and possibly oust naturally occurring metabolites required for normal biochemical reactions and lead either to the synthesis of malfunctioning macromolecules and/or blockade of necessary intermediate or final metabolic products that are vital to cell survival.
23. So the message I want to leave you with today is that, indeed, there are several circuits in the brain that are malfunctioning across various disease states, whether we're talking about Parkinson's disease, depression, schizophrenia, Alzheimer's.
24. Biomaterial 1. Any synthetic material or device–eg implant or prosthesis-intended to treat, enhance or replace an aging or malfunctioning–or cosmetically unacceptable—native tissue, organ or function in the body. See Bioengineering, Breast implants, Hybrid artificial pancreas, Shiley valve, Teflon, Total hip replacement.
25. Waking up on ‘Aberration’, a derelict, malfunctioning ARK with an elaborate underground biome system, survivors face exotic new challenges unlike anything before: extreme radioactive sunlight and environmental hazards, ziplines, wingsuits, climbing gear, cave dwellings, charge-batteries, and far more, along with a stable of extraordinary new creatures await within the mysterious depths.
26. ‘In any case, Automatism itself, though perhaps a kind of bypassing of the will, does not seem to me to represent necessarily an impairment of the agent's volitional capacities.’ ‘Thus, where the malfunctioning of the mind is caused by an external factor, the legal classification is Automatism rather than insanity; where it is arises from
27. Is your Carrier furnace not warming up your home like it used to? Among the parts that could be causing the problem include a malfunctioning igniter, flame sensor, or draft inducer fan motor.Repair Clinic can show you how to determine which part may be to blame, but better still, we can ship you a replacement part fast.
28. The present invention provides a road sign device (10) which cannot be easily damaged when the impact load of a moving vehicle is applied because the force of impact is gradually absorbed, and which can be easily replaced and repaired when damaged or malfunctioning, by connecting it electrically in series to a neighboring road sign device thereby minimizing the number of electric cables for electric power supply.