bound to happen in English
Use "bound to happen" in a sentence
1. Something momentous was bound to happen soon.
2. This was bound to happen sooner or later.
3. Well, you cook long enough, this is bound to happen.
4. If you are topless in a public place, this sort of thing is bound to happen.
5. This is something which is bound to happen to almost all the animal livestock within the European Union and is happening now.
6. Conflict is bound to happen between a system that no longer represents, nor has any dialogue capacity, and citizens that are increasingly used to representing themselves.
7. Not only do I favor “Old Me” because of its encouraging topic, but I also appreciate the Apologeticness included in the lyrics: mistakes are bound to happen