attack|attacks in English
[at·tack || ə'tæk]
assault; spasm, seizure; onslaught
Use "attack|attacks" in a sentence
1. Such attacks are generally the aftermath a class I attack, and forebode class 3 attacks.
2. A bomb Attack a knife Attack an arson Attack (=an attempt to destroy a building using fire) victims of racial Attacks 2 in a war
3. Fixed an issue with size modifiers affecting your attack bonus when making Knockdown attacks.
4. Plus, this attack is far easier to launch than the more sophisticated spoofing attacks.
5. Every time, he attacks from his left and exposes his chest, that's when you attack.
6. It was the world's first major chemical attack using sarin, a nerve attacks the respiratory system.
7. Cleaving Attack is a passive ability that causes attacks to hit additional enemies around the attacker.
8. Enraged, Galbatorix renders Murtagh unconscious and attacks Eragon with his mind, while Saphira and Thorn attack Shruikan.
9. The university attack was seen as retaliation against Shining Path rebels for a series of bomb attacks.
10. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks but it's also the somber remembrance of the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans
11. -4 defense +2% critical hit on melee attacks +10% melee attack speed +10% melee damage The Ale Tosser …
12. Its about the players,clan wars,events,attack strategies,discussions,great loot and war attacks of clan 'Annihilate'.
13. Cannoneers attack mainly with slow, but powerful ranged attacks that can regularly hit around 500 damage with considerable accuracy.
14. Generally, Berserked units have increased attack power and speed, but can only use physical attacks and cannot be controlled
15. Adc (Attack Damage Carry) is an archaic term used to refer to a champion that deals strong, continuous damage with their basic attacks and scales with attack-related stats - i.e
16. Asthenospheres asthenospheric astheny asthma asthma-weed asthma attack: asthma attacks asthma crystals asthmalike asthmas asthmata asthmatic; Literary usage of Asthenosphere
17. What is an Anxiety Attack? Anxiety attacks are a combination of physical and mental symptoms that are intense and overwhelming
18. As attacks evolve in sophistication, Countermeasures struggle to keep up — the security industry has failed to eliminate a single attack category
19. Unlike most enemies, Anubis do not attack Link directly; rather, they mimic his movements, and shoot fire at Link if he attacks them
20. Each bout lasts three minutes with the dogs being judged on their willingness to attack as well as the number of attacks made.
21. Attack is a melee combat skill which determines the accuracy of a player's melee Attacks and the types of weapons a player may wield
22. Two depth charge attacks forced her back to the surface, but she again submerged; after a third attack, a large oil slick was observed.
23. Definition of Counterattack : an attack made in response to or in defense against an attack made by another a series of attacks and Counterattacks Iraqi forces are advancing into the city of Fallujah, repelling a counter-attack by the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) on Tuesday …
24. Definition of counterattack : an attack made in response to or in defense against an attack made by another a series of attacks and Counterattacks Iraqi forces are advancing into the city of Fallujah, repelling a counter-attack by the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) on Tuesday …
25. The Ah-6 is a highly capable light attack / armed reconnaissance helicopter specifically designed with superior performance characteristics and flexible, easily configurable mission equipment ideal for Light Attack, Precision Attack, Anti-armor, Close Combat Attacks, Reconnaissance, Security & Escort, Troop Insertion/Extraction, Combat Search & Rescue.