Use "willard" in a sentence
1. 1899) 1968 – Jess Willard, American boxer and actor (b.
2. Belle Carpenter occasionally walked out in the evening with George Willard.
3. He was the third son of Guy Willard Baty and Barbara Sue Randolph
4. Hetherington had a Siamese cat named Chester, who had been sired by a Siamese named Willard.
5. Willard is a power tool if there ever was one . Studies most of the night.
6. They tied it to Willard Richards’s walking stick and waved it aloft, an ensign to the nations.
7. Jaap Broeker is known for his work on The X-Files (1993), Arctic Blue (1993) and Willard (2003)
8. As Willard Richards continued to deflect the mob at the door, the Prophet leaped to the open window.
9. Willard Browner, another sibling, was drafted by the Chicago White Sox and was a running back for Notre Dame
10. James Willard Schultz came west as a young man in the late 1800s and lived with the Blackfeet for many years
11. Stanton cast Fred Willard as the historical Buy n Large CEO because "e's the most friendly and insincere car salesman I could think of."
12. Josiah Willard Gibbs developed an algebra of vectors in three-dimensional space, and Arthur Cayley developed an algebra of matrices (this is a noncommutative algebra).
13. Brexiteer Keith Willard, 73, sent email to then-MP Anna Soubry in August 2019 Willard's email did not reach Soubry but was seen by a team at the …
14. That night, as the Montagnards ceremonially slaughter a water buffalo, Willard stealthily enters Kurtz's chamber, as he is making a recording and attacks him with a machete.
15. We are as much a part of this work as were those men who untied that yellow bandana from Willard Richards’s walking stick and descended from Ensign Peak.
16. Definition of Benefactress : a woman who is a benefactor Examples of Benefactress in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Christian Temperance Union leader Frances Willard and millionaire Benefactress Alva Belmont.
17. OT: Mismatch of epic proportions, Battler would literally solo the Whole DB Omniverse with extremely easily, even Willard would destroy the whole Verse without any effort @juiceboks @rogueshadow 2
18. Cheryl Henry recalled being "a bit upset" when she learned her son was going to be Bused two miles to Willard Elementary in the northwest corner of the city.
19. In a new study of water dynamics, a team of MIT Chemists led by Professor Mei Hong, in collaboration with Associate Professor Adam Willard, has discovered that water in an ion channel is
20. " I, Stanley Winston Kopchek, being of sound mind and body, leave to my sniveling, faggoty fag of a fagorama daughter by the name of Alan Willard Kopchek, my gun collection, in the hopes that she'll kill herself
21. On Monday, March 4, 1861, President James Buchanan and President-elect Abraham Lincoln left the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C., in a horse-drawn carriage bound for the Capitol and Lincoln’s first inAuguration.There, before hundreds of citizens, Chief Justice Roger B
22. William Clayton, a British immigrant and one of Joseph Smith’s clerks, wrote in his journal a meticulous account of how Joseph and Hyrum had been killed, an account pieced together from interviews with Willard Richards, John Taylor, and others who had been present.
23. 2 John Taylor and Willard Richards, two of the Twelve, were the only persons in the room at the time; the former was wounded in a savage manner with four balls, but has since recovered; the latter, through the providence of God, escaped, without even a hole in his robe.
24. “John Taylor and Willard Richards, two of the Twelve, were the only persons in the room at the time; the former was wounded in a savage manner with four balls, but has since recovered; the latter, through the providence of God, escaped, without even a hole in his robe.