Use "objectifies" in a sentence
1. Synonyms for Actualizes include realises, realizes, effects, objectifies, appears, arises, begins, breaks, brings about and commences
2. An Abuser objectifies the victim and often sees them as their property or sexual objects
3. We are learning from each others' strength and endurance, not against our bodies and our diagnoses, but against a world that exceptionalizes and objectifies us.
4. Enjoying meat has been naturalised in western culture as an essentially masculine desire, and as The Sexual Politics of Meat would have it, this impulse simultaneously Animalises and objectifies
5. Objective Correlative definition is - something (such as a situation or chain of events) that symbolizes or objectifies a particular emotion and that may be used in creative writing to evoke a desired emotional response in the reader.