vesicle in Vietnamese
2 . mụn nước
Sentence patterns related to "vesicle"
1. Coated vesicle: a vesicle that has its biomembrane Coated with the protein clathrin
2. Tatums unluxuriating Kulanapan Begrimer vesicle
3. What reason is vesicle growing on the hand?
4. 18 Is this condition prostata or seminal vesicle inflammation?
5. Vesicle A small vacuole of variable origin and shape.
6. What comes to the vesicle of crural bifurcation unripe little?
7. Definitions: Vesicle Docking, Tethering and Priming Babylonics Morphological definition of docking
8. A blister, cyst, vesicle, etc., usually filled with Explanation of Bladdered
9. Isolation of membrane vesicle fractions from Axoplasms was as previously described
10. In the clear cells a vesicle-shaped, agranular, endoplasmic reticulum is predominant.
11. Pathology A blister , pustule, or cyst filled with fluid or air; a vesicle.
12. The invading fungus forms an allantoid primary infection vesicle in the penetrated epidermal cell.
13. Resealing of such an Appressed membrane pair would result in an inside-out vesicle
14. The acrosomal vesicle and acrosomal cap formation take place according to the classical scheme.
15. 24 Diameter of dilated adenous duct was positively correlated with short dimension of inflammatory seminal vesicle.
16. The combination of seminal vesicle cyst and homolateral renal agenesis is a rare congenital anomaly.
17. The targeting ligand may be attached to either the activation agent or the encapsulation vesicle.
18. The defining morphological feature of chemical synapses is the vesicle cluster in the presynaptic nerve terminal.
19. 30 Diameter of dilated adenous duct was positively correlated with short dimension of inflammatory seminal vesicle.
20. Sg originates mostly from seminal vesicle and probably is responsible for sperm immobilization in the seminal Coagulum
21. Axoplasm extruded from the squid giant axon has been used to analyse the molecular mechanisms of intracellular vesicle transport1,2
22. Semenogelin (Sg), the major protein of the human semen Coagulum, is present at high concentrations in seminal vesicle secretions
23. - A vesicle moves from the Cytoplasm to the plasma membrane where it discharges its contents to the extracellular space
24. Magnetic nanoparticle-vesicle aggregates (MNPVs) are microscopic drug delivery systems that release their contents in response to a magnetic signal.
25. However, the effect of n-hexadecanol or n-octadecanol on promoting the vesicle stability is less significant than that of cholesterol.
26. ESCRT-III recruits Vps4, an AAA-ATPase that Abscises the membrane during various cellular processes including autophagy and intraluminal vesicle formation
27. Again, the plasticity can alter the number of vesicles or their replenishment rate or the relationship between calcium and vesicle release.
28. Bursa definition, a pouch, sac, or vesicle, especially a sac containing synovia, to facilitate motion, as between a tendon and a bone
29. Keweenaw Amygdaloidal basalts have long had significant economic importance because native copper (Cu) is one of the more common vesicle-filling mineral
30. The protein encoded by this gene interacts with the gamma-Adaptin and alpha-Adaptin subunits of complexes involved in clathrin-coated vesicle trafficking
31. This osmiophilic layer, about 250 Å in diameter, forms numerous villus-like folds and vesicle-like invaginations into the interior of the cyst.
32. Rothman was awarded the 2013 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, for his work on vesicle trafficking (shared with Randy Schekman and Thomas C. Südhof).
33. The main block of Ascidian central nervous system (CNS) is the sensory vesicle, a hollow cavity sited in the trunk of the larva
34. Early differentiation of the spermatid of Agama stellio is demonstrated by two anterior nuclear depressions, occupied by two proacrosomal vesicles, which fuse to form one vesicle.
35. Areola definition is - a small area between things or about something; especially : a colored ring (as about the nipple, a vesicle, or a pustule).
36. Method: 14 cases of tension vesicle due to lower limb closed fracture were treated with MEBO, associated with large doses of antibiotics and dehydrating drugs.
37. The lipid vesicle supports the isolation of the Coacervate components from its exterior while permitting the transfer of water and protons across the lipid membrane
38. Two Axoplasms from the same animal were prepared and incubated with appropriate effectors (CK2 buffer, active CK2, uAβ, or oAβ) and vesicle fractions evaluated by …
39. 30 It also had a certain antagonizing action on the kidney-deficiency expressions by castrated male animal such as the gonad atrophy (seminal vesicle, preputial glands).
40. Real-time analysis of vesicle mobility in isolated Axoplasms perfused with oAβ showed bidirectional axonal transport inhibition as a consequence of endogenous casein kinase 2 (CK2) activation.
41. Bleb - (pathology) an elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid bulla , blister vesicle , cyst - a small anatomically normal sac or bladderlike structure (especially one containing fluid)
42. Treatment of the vesicle preparation with proteases, sodium dodecyl sulphate, and high temperatures diminished or eliminated aggregation, while similar treatment of the Actinomyces had no effect on aggregation.
43. Autophagy, or Autophagocytosis, is a process of sequestering organelles and long-lived proteins in a double-membrane vesicle inside the cell, where the contents are subsequently delivered to the
44. 26 The lower part of the rectum through the rectum and bladder beneath the bladder at the Ministry, prostate, seminal vesicle, the vas deferens ampulla and adjacent pelvic ureter.
45. Although sustained activation of this opsin in axon terminals has the unintended consequence of enhancing spontaneous vesicle release, it is unclear whether this desynchronized signaling is consequential for Archt’s behavioral effects.
46. The amygdala in the brain; any shape resembling an almond nut; Amygdule, or amygdale, a mineral filled vesicle in volcanic rock, Amygdaloidal texture; Amygdaloid Island, an island in Lake Superior
47. Amygdaloid, derived from the ancient Greek for almond, can refer to: the amygdala in the brain any shape resembling an almond nut Amygdule, or amygdale, a mineral filled vesicle in volcanic rock, Amygdaloidal texture
48. This Ampulla lies behind the urinary bladder and is a tube that carries sperm from where they are stored in the epididymis toward a gland called the seminal vesicle to form an ejaculatory duct.
49. Ampulla any small vesicle or sac-like offshoot, particularly the dilation at the end of the semicircular canal of the EAR, which houses sensory epithelium and is concerned with balance; See CRISTA AmpullaRIS.
50. A Blister, which is also called a vesicle by medical professionals, is a raised portion of skin that is filled with fluid. You’re probably familiar with Blisters if you’ve ever worn ill-fitting