wizen in English
[wiz·en || 'wɪzn]
hard and dry and shriveled; withered
Use "wizen" in a sentence
1. Hard wind and wizen his face.
2. Hard wind and bitter cold wizen his face.
3. There would be a day when our faces would be wrinkled and wizen .
4. Gil Wizen and Avital Gasith of Tel Aviv University recently observed the table-turning beetles and their interactions with amphibian prey on the coastal plains of Israel.
5. You Have to admit that it is a garden, Even if walking on the wizen ones, Perhaps you lost all flowers once again, but you still didn't lost whole garden !