willingness to take risks|willingness to take risk in English
Use "willingness to take risks|willingness to take risk" in a sentence
1. Audacious: showing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks
2. Adventurism is a willingness to take risks, especially in order to obtain an unfair advantage in politics or business.
3. Adventuresome: 1 adj willing to undertake or seeking out new and daring enterprises “the risks and gains of an Adventuresome economy” Synonyms: adventurous audacious , daring , venturesome , venturous disposed to venture or take risks sporting involving risk or willingness to take a risk swaggering , swashbuckling flamboyantly adventurous bold
4. Showing an unusual willingness to take risks: The car maker's Audacious goal is to compete with the luxury cars of other manufacturers
5. Chutzpah is the willingness to take risks in a highly shameless and confident manner, that’s often seen as disrespectful or rude.
6. A willingness to give and take is important for success in marriage.
7. Adventurous: 1 adj willing to undertake or seeking out new and daring enterprises “ Adventurous pioneers” Synonyms: adventuresome audacious , daring , venturesome , venturous disposed to venture or take risks sporting involving risk or willingness to take a risk swaggering , swashbuckling flamboyantly Adventurous bold fearless and daring brave
8. This willingness to take livestock has induced ranch owners to hire full-time jaguar hunters.
9. / ɑːˈdeɪ.ʃəs.li / in a way that shows a willingness to take risks or offend people: The group is Audaciously protesting against unearned wealth and privilege
10. Our willingness to take a step is not just met; it is exceeded by the Lord’s promised blessings.
11. After all, science is a form of enterprise, requiring a sophisticated organization of resources and workers, an adventuresome attitude, and a willingness to take risks for possibly great rewards.
12. The Bronze altar, sea and snake show God’s willingness to take our sin and graciously deal with it himself
13. Rather he should have an attitude of eager willingness, progressive willingness to give of himself.
14. We should give Him our willingness to take upon ourselves His name and walk in the path of discipleship.
15. 14 Apposite to trust acceptance by consumers is their willingness to engage decisions about risk.
16. Workers'leaders have expressed their willingness to cooperate.
17. They manifested much willingness to go.
18. His letter bespeaks his willingness to help.
19. This man exemplified a willingness to change.
20. Carefulness and Patience in daily work, Willingness to Take Responsibility, Good Pererrorformance under certain pressure; Good Learning ability and Self-drive Capability
21. Acceptability and willingness to use the product were judged to be high by post-use perceptibility and willingness-to-use surveys
22. Workers'leaders have expressed their willingness to Cooperate
23. Kevin lacks a willingness to try new things.
24. He admired her willingness to buck the system .
25. What motivates men to take such risks?