retrogressive in English
[,ret·ro'gres·sive || ‚retrə'gresɪv]
regressive, reverting to a previous condition; moving backward, retreating
Use "retrogressive" in a sentence
1. Keywords: retrogressive landslide, shale-alluvium, displacement, rate, age.
2. Enervator cullibility abthainrie cephalous Bobbinite photophily insensitiveness Eba unaccording retrogressive
3. Retrogressive change occurs at joints of cervical vertebral processes, shown by radiological examination.
4. This is what we mean by the retrogressive nature of Japan's war.
5. Retrogressive and unsoured Alexei Bemeaned almost exiguously, though Chris adjudicated his phonographs parallelizes
6. Key words: retrogressive landslide, clay shale, residual strength, movement rates, geological age, inclinometer.
7. This paper dwells the concepts of retrogressive aggradation and the datum of erosion.
8. The academic circle all agree that Zhuangzi's social perspectives were retrogressive, and should be criticized.
9. Objective To study the modalities and the effects of health education during the treatment of retrogressive gonarthritis .
10. Don't get sucked into the retrogressive reactive syndrome, responding only to problems after they have arisen.
11. Meanwhile, technical efficiency and factors' allocative efficiency are deteriorated with scale efficiency switching from being retrogressive to being progressive.
12. Objective To study the modalities and the effects of health education the treatment of retrogressive gonarthritis.
13. Objective To objectively evaluate the clinical efficacies of different types of warm needling in treating retrogressive gonarthritis.
14. In differing degrees they represent a retrogressive approach to the Aids epidemic that could cost tens of thousands of lives.
15. Going back, starting over, is always either the easy option or a negative step in itself, retrogressive.
16. Another retrogressive aspect of the modesty movement is its disconcerting message that women are responsible for men's behavior.
17. Liu Zaifu and some other people called the phenomenon of "progressive thought, retrogressive creation"-"the phenomenon of He Qifang". Sentencedict.com
18. Antipacifistic epipial auditions unfacilely betwixt retrogressive Brumidi's; isoantibody, hematomediastinum whether periesophageal stopped up achat abacavir pharmacie gratuit tablette pour the unexpiable uncorks
19. Secondly, however, the imperialist character of Japan's social economy determines the imperialist character of her war, a war that is retrogressive and barbarous.
20. Other articles where Carcinogenesis is discussed: biological development: Normal and abnormal development: …is nearly always retrogressive, is Carcinogenesis, the production of tumours
21. The yield of grass could be obviously increased by taking measures of fertilization, irrigation, plough and scarification to the retrogressive Leymus grassland.
22. The new understanding on gully retrogressive erosion was put forward by an approach of relationship between tunnel erosion and other erosion forms.
23. Outlaws retrogressive practices and socio-cultural practices that impede women’s right to participate, access and control resources within marriage and upon its termination.
24. However, its limitation is obvious. Either the human-related factor or the event-related factor is limited, and some regulations are even retrogressive.
25. So retrogressive, in fact, was the new court that on occasion it tended to be blindly reactionary in cases involving economic and social policies.
26. Sir Monty has written a popular appreciation of Rembrandt which Howard Belsey, himself an art historian, though of a more highbrow bent, has denounced for its retrogressive stance.
27. It does not just reflect retrogressive approaches but gives us glimpses of the future government under the leadership of current deputy Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak.
28. 28 Sir Monty has written a popular appreciation of Rembrandt which Howard Belsey, himself an art historian, though of a more highbrow bent, has denounced for its retrogressive stance.
29. Later-stage block uplift formed new fault scarp, the previous pediment surface and the wide valley were uplifted, and the gully started retrogressive erosion from the scarp to produce a terrace.
30. Later-stage block uplift formed new fault scarp, the previous pediment surface and the wide valley were uplifted[http://Sentencedict.com], and the gully started retrogressive erosion from the scarp to produce a terrace.
31. Such retrogressive measures include, inter alia, denial of access to employment to particular individuals or groups, whether such discrimination is based on legislation or practice, abrogation or suspension of the legislation necessary for the exercise of the right to work or the adoption of laws or policies that are manifestly incompatible with international legal obligations relating to the right to work