exhilarate in English
Use "exhilarate" in a sentence
1. This dangerous task exhilarate his spirits.
2. If a courtesan is not elegantly attired, she will not exhilarate my husband.
3. Since the beginning, thrill rides were designed to both exhilarate and terrify.
4. Studying in the U. S. A. will exhilarate you. It will change the landscape of your life permanently.
5. That things always went as badly as she had foreseen did not exhilarate her in the least.
6. A delicate, blissful fresh water fragrance to uplift, exhilarate and inspire. Ideal for customers who enjoy wearing fresh, floral fragrances .
7. But in the last pages Chailly slackens the pulse again, and instead of an ending to exhilarate and thrill we have anticlimax.
8. I know countless students whose inquiring minds exhilarate me. I like to hear the play of their ideas. I don't know if they are getting As or Cs, and I don't care.