was called to the colors|be call to the color in English
Use "was called to the colors|be call to the color" in a sentence
1. Colors that can be found opposite each other in the color wheel are called complementary colors.
2. Prior to europium, the color-TV red phosphor was very weak, and the other phosphor colors had to be muted, to maintain color balance.
3. Color blindness is the inability to differentiate certain colors
4. This color is also called Amaranth red to distinguish it from the varying colors of other varieties of the Amaranth flower.
5. Four primary colors may be used to render anaglyphs with a full color gamut.
6. With colors, the Bit color depth is calculated by 2 to the power of the Bit color
7. ◉ Complementary colors are opposite colors on the standard color wheel
8. Complementary Colors colors that are directly opposite on the color wheel.
9. Warm Colors - ranging from red-violet to yellow on the color wheel.
10. The Borzoi’s long, silky coat can be any color or combination of colors
11. RGB color space or RGB color system, constructs all the Colors from the combination of the Red, Green and Blue Colors.
12. Warm Colors - ranging from red - violet to yellow color wheel.
13. Analogous color schemes are created by using colors that are next to each other on the color wheel.
14. Cool Colors - ranging from violet to green - yellow color wheel.
15. The color wheel or color circle is the basic tool for combining colors.
16. Color noise or Chrominance noise is a random variation of color in relation to the original colors of the image
17. [...] To generate optimal color ranges for species other than humans, other additive primary colors would have to be used.
18. Move the markers on the interactive color wheel to choose the colors in your theme.
19. The color wheel or color circle is the basic tool for combining colors. The first circular color diagram was designed by Sir Isaac Newton in 16
20. Colors A nicer color palette for the web
21. The goldsmith matched this mark to a color on his chart of graded colors.
22. If you have Color blindness, it means you see colors differently than most people. Most of the time, Color blindness makes it hard to tell the difference between certain colors
23. White was the original French Cockade color, and when the old regime was overthrown, the colors of Paris (red and blue) were added to it
24. The chroma coefficients define color modifications to be applied to the color.
25. Similarly, dogs are often thought to be color blind but they have been shown to be sensitive to colors, though not as many as humans.