shader|shaders in English
thing which blocks or filters light; thing which darkens, thing which casts a shadow
Use "shader|shaders" in a sentence
1. Geometry shader programs are executed after vertex shaders.
2. Complementary is a Minecraft Java Edition shader pack based on Capt Tatsu's "BSL Shaders"
3. Currently the shader cache doesn't have the right format to support Bindless textures correctly and may cache shaders that it cannot rebuild after host invalidation
4. Catlike Coding; Unity; C# and Shader Tutorials
5. Shader 2.0 and 32 bits per pixel.
6. AHDERS - Ardehs - DASHER - RED ASH - RHEDAS - SEDRAH - SHADER
7. AHDERS - Ardehs - DASHER - RED ASH - RHEDAS - SEDRAH - SHADER
8. This PR address the issue by blacklisting shaders using Bindless textures
9. Official POV-Ray versions currently do not support shader plug-ins.
10. BSL Shaders is a shaderpack for Minecraft: Java Edition with high Customization and optimization
11. Complementary will try to provide you the most issueless experience possible within the limitations of Optifine's shader pipeline.
12. Bindless Textures are a method for having Shaders use a Texture by an integer number rather than by binding them to the OpenGL Context
13. This example creates a shader over the whole screen and calculates Barycentric coordinates for a triangle described by p0,p1,p2.
14. For each pixel in the particular region, the GPU invokes a pixel shader only for color samples specified to be active samples by the configuration.
15. Cg (short for C for Graphics) is a high-level shading language developed by Nvidia in close collaboration with Microsoft for programming vertex and pixel shaders.
16. Shader lamps mimic and augment reality by projecting imagery onto neutral objects, providing the opportunity to enhance the object's appearance with materials of a simple unit - a projector, camera, and sensor.
17. CC Amarine is an HD character that comes with a full-base skin and a siren variant skin, both taking advantage of the PBR Skin Shader and Genesis 8.1 Female's UV
18. With Bindless textures I seem to have to do exactly the same amount of work - in fact, a little less: I just pass in the texture handle (or sampler handle) to my shader
19. 257 Section 3.9.X, Bindless Textures The previous sections describe mechanisms to make texture and sampler objects available to shaders or fixed-function fragment processing by binding the objects to texture image units.
20. Kicking off the Ampere GeForce lineup is the RTX 3070, which will boast 20 Shader-TFLOPS, 40 RT-TFLOPS and 163 Tensor-TFLOPS, alongside 8GB of GDDR6 RAM – and it’s expected to be faster than
21. Blotter is a tool designed to allow anyone, regardless of their knowledge of GLSL itself, to use the power of GLSL fragment shaders 2 to create and apply real-time visual effects to texts on the web
22. Bindless textures essentially expose a translation table on the hardware so that you can reference textures using an arbitrary integer (handle) in a shader rather than GL's traditional bind-to-image-unit mechanics; they don't allow you to directly control GPU memory residency
23. The name Bindless is a somewhat overloaded term, so for the sake of clarity, in this post I’ll use it to describe a binding model that allows for a constant number of bind points per GPU resource that can be looked up from any shader using simple array indirection.
24. First VIA mobile Chipset to support DirectX 9.0 (Pixel Shader 2.0) VIA Chrome9 HC3 Integrated Graphics Processor (250 MHz engine clock, up to 256 MB frame buffer) Built-in VIA Vinyl HD Audio controller supports up to eight high definition channels with a 192 kHz sampling rate and 32-bit sample depth